A few nice make your own electric bike images I found:
Private Airbnb Studio in San Francisco near Ocean Beach
Image by Kevin Krejci
This is our studio that we started renting out on Airbnb since Oct., 2012.
New private, luxurious eco-friendly studio near beach! Free street parking available. Freshly remodeled, self-contained, fully-equipped, private in-law, one bedroom studio apartment in the quiet, clean, and safe Sunset district, 2 blocks from Ocean Beach.
Has its own luxurious bathroom with modern shower and kitchenette with sink, stove, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, and refrigerator. Reasonably sound-proofed with extra insulation and QuietRock wallboard, and double-pane windows, it’s extra quiet (and contains your noise too). Great for cyclists, hikers, surfers, couples, business travelers, and adventurous people who want the luxury of a hotel for less than half the cost… (See all our photos for a quick overview.)
* only 20-30 minutes from downtown
* 2 blocks from the world’s best surfing
* 2 blocks from public transport (buses and L-Taraval MUNI train)
* L-Taraval train leaves for downtown every 10-15 minutes and gets there in 30 minutes. (Seats always available as it is one of the first stops heading to town.)
* 5 blocks from San Francisco Zoo
* 10 blocks from Golden Gate Park and many museums and outdoor concerts
* 2 blocks to restaurants (Chinese, Thai, greasy spoon diner, bar, and Pizza)
* 4 blocks to more restaurants, shops, and grocery store (Coffee shops, bakeries, Mexican, Korean, Chinese, Pizza, etc.)
* 8 blocks to Judah St. where there are all of the above, plus Vietnamese, Mediterranean, Cajun, Japanese, Indian, and a COOP Grocery Store)
* Street parking is free and easy to find within a block (unlike the rest of San Francisco), and you can use our driveway to unpack
* Neighborhood is flat (not the steep hills like most of SF)
* Built sustainably with renewable bamboo floors,no-VOC paint, energy star appliances, LED lighting on dimmers, and FLOR carpeting (renewable, recycled, non-toxic)
* Sunny with 3 windows (with top-down bottom-up cellular blinds)
* Lots of closet space, drawers, and medicine cabinet (all yours).
* Big back yard with garden hose and places to hang your wetsuits, surf boards, and fishing poles
* Easy access with no stairs
* Extra storage in garage for a bike or two, surf board, extra luggage, etc.
Tools and Technology:
* Television – Samsung UN40ES6500 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz 3D Slim LED HDTV with Internet connection (3D glasses included)
* Samsung Crystal Surround AIr Track (surround sound)
* BluRay DVD player (Samsung BD-E5900)
* Stereo system (hooks into iPads, iPhones, etc.)
* Comcastic guest wireless (20 Mbps)
* Heating in main room (Wall-mounted ENVI convection heater is quiet)
* Heating in bathroom (Panasonic FV-11VH2)
* Hair dryer
* Iron and ironing board
* Washer and dryer in garage
* 4.4 cubic foot refrigerator (Frigidaire LFPH44M4LM)
* Stove (True Induction portable electric with 2 heating surfaces)
* Dishes, pots, pans and cooking utensils
* Mr. Coffee French Press
* Tea kettle
* Microwave oven
* Ikea sofa bed is very easy to set up (see photos) and comfortable for 2 people (full size: 80" x 55")
* 2" pure natural non-toxic latex mattress pad
* Variety of pillows to choose from: organic down, latex, fluffy, flat…
* Organic cotton sheets
* Comforter and extra blankets
* Modern, luxurious, eco-responsible (view photos)
* Hansgrohe shower and faucets
* Medicine cabinets and storage under sink is all yours
* Dual-flush toilet
* Towels and linens provided
The studio is 250 sq. feet, bigger than most hotel rooms in SF. It is designed for 2 adults, but kids are welcome to sleep on floor. We have a couple of thermarest mattresses and sleeping bags you can borrow…
We’re a family of four with two boys (5 and 9), and very sociable and easy-going. The in-law is on the ground floor as part of our very clean garage, with access to back yard, and we live above the unit with separate entrance. We’re happy to share our beach toys and extra refrigerator space if you need it. We love the neighborhood and are surrounded by great neighbors. If you open the windows, you can hear the ocean at night. It’s hard to believe downtown is only 30 minutes away by public transport. We’ll do our best to make your stay better than any Hilton hotel!
My memory map.
Image by justindoub
Lewisville, North Carolina.